General information on rental
GPM provides full Property and Rental Management Services for landlords. Even with experience, managing a property can be a full time job. One you do not need if you already have a full time job or live overseas. If you own a rental property, or you are a landlord of several investment homes, we can take that load off your plate with our property management services.
“Eight out of ten properties we manage, both tenants and landlords renew their agreements.”
Our commitment to landlords
Because we have been landlords for 37 years since January 1974, we know what you need.
We promise you:
Peace of mind from accurate rental assessments, comprehensive reference checks, professional and working tenants and long term tenancies with less property voids. This can be on a let only basis or with our full property management services along with rent guarantee as an option.
Full Management Service
GPM will ensure the rent is collected each month and forwarded directly to your Bank account.
An experienced member of our staff will compile a comprehensive photo inventory for your property. The inventory will list all fixtures and fittings and will form an integral part of the tenancy agreement.
Monthly Invoicing and Accounting
GPM will, if instructed, liaise with accountants on your behalf. We will in any case provide a monthly statement of account for you.
- Administration and inspection of repairs subject to a pre-determined budget.
- All repairs to be carried out by fully vetted and qualified trades people with whom we have established a relationship and who possess the requisite quality and value to serve your interests.
- Managing all maintenance problems that may occur during the tenancy.
- Administration of any insurance claims and liaison with insurance companies and appropriate third parties during the tenancy term.
- Arrangement and management of gardening/cleaning/decorating as required during or upon completion of any tenancy.
- Regular inspections of the property during the tenancy. Usually one inspection every 12 weeks.
- For vacant properties under our management a regular caretaking service is available.
To register your interest in becoming a GPM landlord, please use our online registration form or give us a call. One of our experienced staff will then contact you to arrange your free, no obligation property appraisal and discuss your needs.
Any more questions?
We can manage your property even if! GPM can manage your property even if you let your property yourself or through another agent, many landlords are coming to GPM for their management requirements and peace of mind.