Professional Letting Agents & Property Managers
Our commitment to landlords
“because we have been landlords since January 1974, with 37 years of experience we know what you need”
We promise you:
Peace of mind from accurate rental assessments, comprehensive reference checks, professional and working tenants and long term tenancies with less property voids. This can be on a let only basis or with our full property management services along with rent guarantee as an option.
How we can help
There is much to do when letting out your property. To begin with, you need to prepare the place so it is ready to let. This involves dealing with mortgage lenders, sorting out rent collection, tax matters, insurance cover, utility bills, keys and inventories and getting safety certificates for gas, electric and appliances. The list goes on, as your property manager, we can do all of that for you.
Once your property is fit for tenants to move in, we will manage it throughout the tenancy, providing regular account statements along the way.
Extensive range of services
- Client accounting services
- Short lets
- Tenancy management
- Pre let services
- Repairs carried out by vetted tradesmen at competitive rates
- Annual safety tests arranged
- Deposit claims negotiated
- Twice yearly inspections
- Up to date market values provided at time of renewals
How we can help
- Handle all negotiations and preparations associated with a let
- Prepare all documents including the tenancy agreement
- Check to ensure compliance with statutory regulations
- Arrange an inventory clerk to attend the check-in on behalf of the tenant
- Arrange regular rental payments made on the client's behalf, including any tax deductions
- Arrange utility transfers and set up payments
- Arrange the signing and exchange of the tenancy agreement
- Prepare the license agreement and get this signed by the tenant
- Arrange to renew or end a tenancy
- Negotiate and settle any damages and reimbursements
We specialise in Residential Letting & Property Management with the focus on long term tenancies.
For us, it’s not just about renting houses but developing long term relationships. We go the extra mile to ensure all our clients are left happy and truly benefit from the experience of a first rate service!
The benefit for tenants
Because we deal with a large number of Professional Landlords we are able to provide you with:
Stable tenancies with landlords who keep property long term, a higher standard of rental property with a large number managed in house by us. We are ethical and honest with no misleading "sales patter", just good advice.
The stuff that makes a difference
We are dedicated to lettings & property management. We have a huge amount of experience backed by professional qualifications and continuous professional development.
We are members of the Property Ombudsman Scheme.